Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"America" rock song by the Red Finches

Pa Electric Choice - "America" rock song by the Red Finches.
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination "America" rock song by the Red Finches.

Do you know about - "America" rock song by the Red Finches

Pa Electric Choice ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Pa Electric Choice . You check out this article for info on an individual want to know is Pa Electric Choice .

How is "America" rock song by the Red Finches

"America" rock song by the Red Finches Video Clips. Duration : 5.03 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Pa Electric Choice . Thoughts on being an American today, expressed in song. OI love that I live in America It's all I know If they gave me the chance to move to England or France I would not want to go And yet my eyes do not fail to see The evil we perpetrate From San Francisco all the way to Gitmo Our culpability's great And yeah I know there's so much about the women and men Who need to learn to walk again But hell Let's raise a glass to America She's mighty fine And I say from this mouth if it all goes south The fault's not yours or mine The fault would not be yours or mine Hello Tomorrow It doesn't look good for our side Unceasing sorrow Would seem to be on the tide Ah but it might not be so bad If we get back what we had Things are gonna be good again Like they were when you first got stoned Things are gonna be good again Like they were when you first got stoned I know it's crazy To think it could be all right Mostly these days we Prepare for a long cold night Oh yeah but baby that's so wrong 'Cause we are where we belong Things are gonna be good again Like they were when you first got stoned Things are gonna be good again Like they were when you first got stoned Though we've got a voice it's a Hobson's choice And it's sad I feel like I've lost a friend I never had Still I'm glad that I live in America Mad as she may be From the blues to the green and all that's in between My country 'tis of me My country 'tis of me Written by Jamie and Mel Parker (c) 2011 Red Finches Music Recorded ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Pa Electric Choice . Where you possibly can offer utilization in your daily life. And most significantly, your reaction is Pa Electric Choice . View Related articles related to Pa Electric Choice . I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share "America" rock song by the Red Finches.


No comments:

Post a Comment