Thursday, May 24, 2012

The baby and the Warrior

Pennsylvania Energy Choice - The baby and the Warrior
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination The baby and the Warrior. And the content related to Pennsylvania Energy Choice.

Do you know about - The baby and the Warrior

Pennsylvania Energy Choice! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

The topic for this story has been floating around my mind for a few months. I had a chance to visit an acquaintance who is currently in the united states army. He has been straight through combat tour in Afghanistan and in a few months going to Iraq for another tour of duty.

What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Pennsylvania Energy Choice. You check out this article for information on that wish to know is Pennsylvania Energy Choice.

How is The baby and the Warrior

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Pennsylvania Energy Choice.

I have been on a twenty one year spiritual journey for truth and enlightenment. Human physiology and why population do what they do interest me. We did not get into the details of why he joined the military. Standing before me was a twenty year old killer. He believed what he was doing was right, and by killing population he was fighting for our freedom.

So we had a argument about life, God and choices. I asked him if prayed before going into a battle and he did. They I asked him if he understanding the enemy prayed too. My inquire is, are both sides praying to the same God? And if that write back is yes, which side does God pick? What about all the humans fighting wars today, I just heard there are thirty active wars on our planet today, who is right and who is wrong. Are there thirty Gods, population are praying too.

Logically man has to be right and man has to be wrong. It brings me to my next question, what or who is God? From my prospective, God is love, power and light. Would God fight against God, or would love fight against love, I do not think so.

My inquire was answered at a condition expo in Allentown P.A. I work part time for a liquid vitamin enterprise that weekend I was working at a trade show in Pennsylvania. I was walking by a channel, man who brings in facts and higher level truths. I take this stuff with a "grain of salt." The trouble is you do not always knew who your plugged into. In this case I trusted my intuition as I roughly always do. I lessened for awhile and was guided to ask a question. What's the disagreement in the middle of the warrior power (my friend) and the child or Christ energy?

The write back was profound and I felt a chill go straight through my whole body, and I knew he was correct. He said, there is no difference, they are two sides of the same coin and there paths are the same. From his prospective, the path to heal and the path to kill are the same. Then I asked, how are they the same? To understand you have to knew the truth and the lies on both paths. When you do you reach a third position centered above and see all clearly.

Wow, was the statement that echoed in my head, just wow. A deep level of truth had been shared with me. I told that to my friend in the forces and he said, that's precisely deep and I don,t knew what to say. I wish him well on his journey, maybe someday he will remember our conversation and ask, why.

I hope you receive new knowledge about Pennsylvania Energy Choice. Where you possibly can put to use in your day-to-day life. And most importantly, your reaction is Pennsylvania Energy Choice.Read more.. The baby and the Warrior. View Related articles associated with Pennsylvania Energy Choice. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share The baby and the Warrior.


No comments:

Post a Comment